Glary Utilities presents itself as a free tool for cleaning and optimizing one’s system that performs the exact same functions as competing software such as CCleaner. Let’s take a look at its features:
- Cleaning the system from junk files, corrupted registry keys, system errors, and general computer optimization;
- Optimize disk space by removing obsolete files, temporary, log or error files, browsing history and more;
- Prevention of system errors or crashes;
- Advanced Maintenance: detects programs that slow down the computer at startup, safeguards one’s privacy by deleting any information left behind while surfing the web, Software Updater, error prevention;
- Lost or deleted file recovery;
- Disk analysis, defrag and removal of any duplicate files.
Glary Utilities is available in both free and paid versions, as well as having a portable version on a pendrive or external disk. that does not require installation. The difference between the two versions can be summarized by the fact that the pro version allows for a more thorough cleaning of one’s system with more automation by the program and less by the user. For home and non-professional use, however, the free version remains excellent.
You can find Glary Utilities on the official website!
This tool can undoubtedly be useful for those who need to have a single software that encapsulates several different optimization functions, however, if you are looking for a specific optimization function, we recommend pointing to more specific software (for example, there are specific software with advanced functions to defragment your disk) and take this tool as a reference only for those who want to have several cleaning functions at hand at the same time.